- All participants and winners indemnify Duel, Lion Match Company, it’s holding company and subsidiaries (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives) against any and all loss/damage sustained directly/indirectly arising out of this competition or resulting from the acceptance of and use of the prizes on offer, including but not limited to loss/damages arising out of personal injury, death, property damages and claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy.
- All entrants, by entering this competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Winners consent to Lion Match Company and its authorised agents to use their names for publicity purposes.
- Lion Match Company undertakes not to disclose any of the potential prize winner’s personal information, other than for the declared purpose.
- The promotion closes on 31 December 2016 at 12 pm.