- The name of the competition is "#BelieberFever". The competition commences 3 April 2017 and ends 28 April 2017.
- Entrants must be South African citizens, and must reside in South Africa.
- No employees, directors, agents, or consultants (or their immediate families) directly connected to or in the employment of NSP Unsgaard (Pty) Ltd, its holding company, subsidiaries and business partners, associates, advertising or promotion agencies, or staff members of the participating outlets, may take part in the competition.
- The main prize is a set of double tickets to the Justin Bieber Purpose World Tour Concert in May 2017: 3 sets of tickets are being given away for the Johannesburg concert.
- 3 sets of tickets are being given away for the Cape Town concert.
- 1 set of VIP tickets are being given away for the Cape Town concert.
- Ticket winners will also receive two Comfitex Teenz hampers, one for themselves and one for a friend.
- The winner of the VIP tickets will receive two VIP hampers, one for themselves and one for a friend.
- Winners under the age of 14 must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian to the concert. The winner will receive an additional ticket for their parent/ legal guardian.
- Winners between the ages 14 – 18 must obtain signed consent from their parent/legal guardian allowing them to attend the concert. The signed consent must be sent to Cera-Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole, and are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged for an alternative reward and no negotiations will be entered into.
- Winners will be required to arrange their own transport to and from the concert.
- To enter the competition, participants must correctly guess the song from Justin Bieber’s “Purpose” Album, using the clues provided. Every week one Justin Bieber song will be posted on our Facebook page to which two clues will be given for the duration of the competition. Participants must:
- Like the Comfitex Teenz Facebook page
- Comment on the week’s competition Clue Post with:
- The name of the song;
- The concert they would like to attend (Cape Town or Johannesburg);
- The hashtag #BelieberFever; and
- Tag the friend they’d like to take to the concert.
- Two winners will be drawn at the end of each week for the duration of the competition period (a winner for the Johannesburg concert, and a winner for the Cape Town concert).
- The draws will occur on 7 April 2017; 14 April 2017; 21 April 2017; and 28 April 2017 respectively.
- The final draw will be for the set of double VIP tickets for the concert in Cape Town (plus the VIP hampers).
- Once the draw for the week’s specific song has been done, no further entries on that post will be accepted.
- Winners will be contacted via Facebook inbox. Winners will be drawn from all valid entries received.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within one week of the draw, they will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be drawn. The Promoter of this competition is NSP Unsgaard (Pty) Ltd.
- This competition, and the awarding of prizes, is held in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and the relevant regulations governing promotional competitions.
- The Promoters, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from an entrant's participation in this promotional competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter will be final and binding on all aspects of this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Upon entering this competition, the entrant agrees to receive marketing information, updates, special offers, etc., from NSP Unsgaard (Pty) Ltd until such time as the entrant decides to “opt out” of receiving such material.
- By accepting the prize the winners consent for the Promoter and its agents to publish their names and photographs in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale, or public relations material, the nature and manner of such releases to be determined within the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoters undertake not to disclose any of the potential prize winner’s personal information, other than for the declared purpose. If required by the Minister for Trade and Industry, the Consumer Protection Commission or for whatever other reason, the Promoters shall have the right to terminate this promotional competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such an event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoters and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters, their directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant from the competition if foul play is suspected, with immediate effect. The Promoter’s decision on this matter is final, and no correspondence on this matter will be entertained.
- Entrants to the competition are responsible for providing their correct personal details, and the Promoter will not be held liable should these details be incorrectly submitted.
- All entrants, by entering this competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- All participants and winners indemnify NPS Unsgaard (Pty) Ltd, its holding companies and subsidiaries (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives) against any and all loss/damages that may be sustained directly/indirectly arising out of/pursuant to this Competition or resulting from the acceptance of and/or possession of and/or use of the prizes on offer, including but not limited to loss/damages arising out of/pursuant to personal injury, death, property damage and claims based on publicity rights, defamation and/or invasion of privacy unless due to the gross negligence of NPS Unsgaard (Pty) Ltd, its holding companies and subsidiaries (including their directors, employees, members, independent contractors, agents, consultants, sub-contractors and representatives). The Promoter reserves the following rights:
- The right to substitute the prize with other prizes of similar commercial value.
- The right to alter the dates of the competition commence- and end-date.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on 28 April 2017.