WIN LIMITED EDITION LION APPAREL
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, without notice, to amend, modify, or change these rules, and to postpone, suspend or cancel the Promotion or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of the promotion rules, the Promoter’s decision shall be final, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- Upon entering this competition, the entrant agrees to receive marketing information, updates, special offers, etc, from the Promoter until such time as the entrant decides to opt out of receiving such material.
- If required by the Minister for Trade and Industry, the Consumer Protection Commission or for whatever other reason, the Promoters shall have the right to terminate this promotional competition with immediate effect and without notice of such termination. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights, which they may have against the Promoters and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Promoters, their directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant from the competition if foul play is suspected, with immediate effect. The Promoter’s decision on this matter is final, and no correspondence on this matter will be entertained.