BACK TO SCHOOL
- The Promoter may require purchasers to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these Rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
- By accepting the prize, the winners consent for the Promoter and its agents to publish their names and photographs in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale, social media, or public relations material, the nature and manner of such releases to be determined within the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter undertakes not to disclose any of the potential prize winner’s personal information, other than for the declared purpose.
- Entrants to the competition are responsible for providing their correct personal details, and the Promoter will not be held liable should these details be incorrectly submitted.
- All entrants, by entering this competition, agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The prizes are not transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the following rights:
- The right to substitute the prize with other prizes of similar commercial value.
- The right to alter the dates of the competition commence- and end-date.