BACK TO SCHOOL
- The Promoter is not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- The Promoter, their subsidiaries and business partners, associates, advertising or promotion agencies, or staff members of the participating outlets reserves the right to substitute the prize with other prizes of similar commercial value.
- Any Prize accepted by a winner is at his/her own risk and the Promoter is not liable, at any time, for any defect in the Prize.
- The Promoter may require purchasers to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement and indemnification to enable the Promoter to ensure compliance with these Rules and the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008.
- By accepting the Prize, the winners consent for the Promoter and its agents to publish their names and photographs in any advertising, promotional, print, point of sale, social media, or public relations material, the nature and manner of such releases to be determined within the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter undertakes not to disclose any of the potential prize winner’s personal information, other than for the declared purpose.
- Entrants to the competition are responsible for providing their correct personal details, and the Promoter will not be held liable should these details be incorrectly submitted.