WIN A BRAAI EXPERIENCE
- Exclusions of liability and indemnity
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the Promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("CPA"), if applicable.
- Qualifying participants hereby consent to and undertake to expeditiously do all things necessary to enable the Promoter to comply with their obligations under the CPA (where applicable) including, but not limited to providing and the use of such personal information as may be required in order to facilitate handing over the prize.
- By entering the Promotion and/or accepting any prize, the participants hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the Promoter including its subsidiaries, holding companies and affiliates and their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors from and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss, damage, expense, claims and/or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a prize, and/or participation (or non-participation) in a prize-related activity.
- Without limiting any other exclusion provided for in these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be held liable for any harm or consequential loss as a result of use of the prize.